In this page you can manage all videos uploaded to WimTV. The button next to the video thumbnails lets the user perform specific operations as shown in the image below.
(1) Synchronise: to synchronise the videos uploaded to your WimTV account (WimBox). This can also be used in case you upload your videos directly to www.wim.tv or to synchronise the videos deleted from WimTVPro.
(2) Add/Remove: to move a video to WimVod, assign a licence: Creative Commons, Free of Charge or Pay per View – and make it available for publication within the site. Important: if you see a video only in WimBox you cannot publish it to pages or posts of the site. You must first move it to WimVod.
(3) Download: to download the selected video file to your PC.
(4) Preview: to view the video selected.
(5) Remove: to remove the video selected.
Note about licences:
The six Creative Commons licences let an author publish content while
Granting some licence-specific rights for free use
Keeping other rights for exclusive use by the author
Pay per View licences require that a price be paid to view a video
A particular case of Pay per View licences is Free of Charge, i.e. when the price is zero